Monday, April 27, 2009

Well-Played Medical Information

This blog post may toe the line between a useful reflection and too much information, but please bear with me. Without going into too much detail, I'm so I'm not the only one who feels plagued by misunderstand and ignorance about some of my personal health decisions. That's why I was so excited to discover the English National Health Service's explanations of NFP, here. It's fair, balanced, and open about what NFP is, why it's safe, and who ought to consider using it. Bravo for unpoliticized health information.

Don't worry. I'm not trying to turn ...and Enide into that kind of blog. I just want to share information that I've found helpful and refreshing on our journey toward marriage.

1 comment:

  1. (Can you tell I"m going through your blog in reverse chronological order this morning?)I have a little bit of information regarding the topic, being a natural girl myself, and working for the Catholic Church. You can ask RC for my email address if you would like a more private way to talk about this - I'd be happy tos hare what I know :)

    ReplyDelete