Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Ballet... or, Why I Missed Two Days Posting Last Week


As most of you probably know, last Friday and Saturday marked my first dancing performance on stage in almost twenty years. The experience was exhilarating!

I pushed my body far beyond what I thought my limits of endurance were, which was wonderful. I had a lot of fun, which was phenomenal. But, most importantly, I had a huge number of friends come and support me.


I have to own up that I was a bit bashful about dancing on stage--I'm not a paragon of grace. I'm so glad so many people came and enjoyed the show. Thank you! All of you.


Some pictures are available on Facebook, here. For those of you Stateside, there should be a DVD in a few weeks for your viewing pleasure... or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment