Thursday, June 11, 2009

A Guilty Registry Pleasure

I've posted before about the crisis of conscience Adam and I had about registering. I'm afraid I've moved a bit beyond the moral stage. Once I realized that I was making a list of things that we really needed, or things we could use to have fun with friends, registering suddenly became a lot more fun.

Imagine my surprise and delight when I discovered Amazon.com, too, will make a donation to Habitat for Humanity whenever someone purchases something from a registry. Free license! I'm afraid I've diverted myself from my (now almost finished) dissertation for the last several days with this.

Adam and I don't want to register for things like sheets or towels of napkins rings. We'd like to decorate our home ourselves. But can you think of anything else useful or fun we may have missed?

No comments:

Post a Comment